Ubisoft has partnered with Lot18 over a limited-edition wine collection featuring six selections based on the characters of Assassin’s Creed.
Ubisoft, the gaming giant, and winemaker, Lot18, have teamed up to introduce a limited-edition wine collection based on the widely popular Assassin’s Creed franchise. Featuring a specially-designed label, the selection offers a fun array of gifting choices for all occasions.
Since its 2007 release, the famed portfolio has sold more than 125 million units worldwide. Beyond video games, Assassin’s Creed has expanded into other entertainment experiences to include such offerings as comic books, mobile games, novels, and a feature-length film.
The new line of collectibles by Ubisoft are exclusively available online while supplies last. The individually selected wines were crafted by Lot18 to spotlight the game’s characters. The line-up spans Aveline, Arno, Altaïr, Bayek, Connor, and Ezio. The menu is as follows:
- 2015 Bayek of Siwa Spanish Tempranillo
- 2015 Ezio Auditore Super Tuscan Red Blend
- 2016 Connor Horse Heaven Hills Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 Altaïr Ibn-La’ahad Loire Valley IGP Cabernet Franc
- 2017 Arno Dorian Qualitätswein Niederösterreich Zweigelt
- 2017 Aveline de Grandpré Appellation Côtes du Rhône Contrôlée